DVB-S2 PCI Cards
Revision as of 21:18, 11 May 2009 by Notz
Supported DVB-S2 PCI Cards
- DVBWorld DVB-S2 PCI2004C
- Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-4000 (PCI32, supports CI) ... CX24116 + CX24118A + Conexant Cx2388x PCI Bridge (Various modules with/without a DVB-T demod)
- Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2 (PCI32, supports CI) ... a HVR-4000 without a DVB-T demod
- TeVii S460
- Prof DVB-S2 7300 PCI
Experimental support for several cards exists. Please also consult the mailing archives for further information. Support for DVB-S2 generally requires the API extensions released in kernel 2.6.28 ( S2API ), or the obsolete Multiproto API.
- Azurewave AD-SP400 CI (Twinhan VP-1041) (PCI32, CI included) ... STB0899 + STB6100 + Mantis.
- TechniSat SkyStar HD2 (PCI32, supports CI). This is a rebranded version of the AD-SP400 CI (Twinhan VP-1041) which has experimental linux support.
- TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD CI (PCI32, CI). This is a rebranded version of the AD-SP400 CI (Twinhan VP-1041) which has experimental linux support.
- KNC1 DVB-S2+ TV Station (PCI32, supports CI)
- KNC1 DVB-S2 TV Station (PCI32, supports CI)
- Satelco DVB-S2 TV Station (PCI32, supports CI)
- Satelco DVB-S2 Easywatch (PCI32, supports CI)
- TechniSat SkyStar HD (PCI32, supports CI)
- TechnoTrend TT-budget S2-1600 (PCI32, no CI support)
Currently Unsupported DVB-S2 PCI cards:
- Geniatech DVB-S2HD (PCI32, no CI support, Marketing Announcement, not on the consumer market yet, no windrivers available) ... Manufacturer claims Conexant Chipset ...
- Typhoon DVB-S2 (PCI32, included(?) CI, Marketing Announcement, not on the consumer market yet, no windrivers available) ... STB0899 + STB6100(?) + Mantis KG1468 ...
- SatStar 2 DVB-S2 (PCI32, no CI support) ... unsupportable Sharp (? Sharp has refused to deliver any programming information to LinuxTV developers, see devlist for dexatek, would require windriver reverse engineering and i2c dumps) frontend, unknown+unsupportable proprietary worlddvb.com(?) ASIC(?) PCI bridge ... BANNED manufacturer(?)/seller(?) from LinuxTV.org wiki for fake entry in the support list and promoting and even providing illegal PayTV solutions, see http://www.satstar2.com/download/index.asp ... windriver available ... Manufacturer(?)/seller(?) claims Linux(TM) and 8PSK support for PCI4002 silicon tuner version, but one-chip tuner+demod looks like at this time unsupportable Sharp type. Satstar2 dvb-s2 maybe http://www.worlddvb.com/product/htm/DVB-S2pci2004.htm (?)
- DVBWorld DVB-S2 pci2004 (PCI32, no CI support) ... at this time unsupportable Sharp frontend, unknown dvbworld chips, programming info from manufacturer welcome.