DViCO FusionHDTV7 Cool
Revision as of 03:37, 24 May 2009 by Jimbley
It is not currently supported under Linux.
Appears to be the same as the "older" DViCO FusionHDTV6 Cool model, which predates the "7" by four months, except with an ever so slightly cleaner PCB face/layout. Subsystem ID likely will differ too.
- Xceive XC5000 (tuner and analog IF demodulator)
- ? (audio ADC for external sources)
- Auvitek AU8251 (digital demodulator, A/V decoder & PCI bridge)
- ? (8 pin EEPROM)
- Remote controller (functions handled by AU8251)
- firmware for the xc5000 required