getstream is a small, and very CPU efficient, tool for streaming a whole DVB-S transponder to the network as multicast (one multicast group per channel). The latest versions also support DVB-C/T, SAP-Announcements and Streaming via HTTP.
- Full transponder streaming
- DVB-T/C/S/S2 support (S2 only via multiproto API)
- UDP or RTP multicast streaming
- SAP/SDP Announcements (VLC Compatible) for multicast streams
- HTTP streaming for unicast setups
- High optimization for multiple transponders per machine
It appears that the latest versions of the utility, getstream2, are heavily rewritten from the originally released getstream.
You can obtain software via GIT
git clone git://hydra.gt.owl.de/getstream.git