It is currently unsupported under Linux.
There are (at least) two slightly different revisions of this dual tuner card.
Model 1178 - features 2 RF inputs (analog, digital) and has product codes (found on the tuner label):
Model 1101- features 3 RF inputs (analog, digital, radio) and has product codes (found on the tuner label):
Under Windows, product codes
- 74021 & 74041 support QAM
- 74031 and 74551 do not support QAM
There are a couple of other models mentioned near the bottom of Hauppauge's product page, but it appears their description may suffer from some copy and paste errors. To say the least, the company provided information is far from clear.
This card features:
- a Maxlinear tuner and the Microtune MT2131 tuner
- Samsung S5H1409/Conexant CX24227 digital demodulator
- Cirrus Logic CS.... (audio ADC)
- Conexant CX23418 A/V Decoder, MPEG-2 Encoder & PCI bridge