KWorld UB435-Q USB ATSC TV Stick
Revision as of 17:02, 4 April 2013 by MCyr
It is supported under Linux as of Kernel 2.6.36
- High speed USB2.0 Plug-and-Play interface for PC or Laptop.
- USB 2.0 Bus-powered (No power adaptor required).
- Supports up to 1920x1080i (HDTV).
- Supports Digital TV (ATSC 8VSB) and Digital Cable TV (unencrypted QAM).
- Dolby Digital AC3 Audio Output.
- NXP TDA18271HD/C2 tuner
- LG LGDT3304 digital demodulator
- Empia EM2870 USB bridge
USB ID from Output of lsusb: 1b80:a340
The v3 version of this board has USB identifier (VID:PID) of 1b80:e34c. It is currently unsupported. This version features
- LG LGDT3305 digital demodulator (neatly stamped "7th Generation VSB/QAM Receiver")
- NXP 18272/M
- Empia EM2874B USB bridge