Difference between revisions of "Mystique TeCaBiX-T2C Xpress CI"
(→External Links: The T9580 is another card, not compatible to the TeCaBiX-T2C)
Revision as of 19:03, 16 February 2014
- PCI-e x1
- Single Tuner DVB-T/DVB-T2/DVB-C card
- IR Receiver
- Remote Controller
Subsystem: Device 4254:980c
- Name: T980CI Ver. 1.0b 121231
- Chip (Photo top left): Conexant PCIe A/V Decoder CX23885-15Z PFAC6621B 1249CN
- Chip (Photo top middle): Si216820 1238ACS08P
- Chip (Photo in the CI Slot): CIMAX SP2HF 200703
Making it Work
As of (2013-05-10) it is no work for me with Debian Wheezy Kernel Driver or the V4L Driver from DVBSky and V4L Source.
From Shop: Linux "VDR Support, z.B. CNVDR"
Works in Ubuntu 12.04 with kernel 3.8, with drivers from http://www.dvbsky.net/Support.html
The card is identical to DVBSky T980C
Please feel free to correct this.