SIGMACOM SIGMA HDTV5 X1
From the promotional photos on SIGMACOM's websites, one can see that:
- there is scant difference in the appearance between the older SIGMA Cyber HDTV II, the SIGMA HDTV5 Penta and the SIGMA HDTV5 X1
- the Penta model even has 'Cyber HDTV II' silk screened on the PCB, whereas the X1 has "SMT-30"
- the layout of the X1 Star and X1 365 are clearly identical to the above boards except both share the same slightly longer PCB (both cards are silk screened "SMT-31")
- although the extended portion of the X1 Star's PCB contains traces and spots for circuitry, it is essentially barren. The X1 365, on the otherhand, contains the additional circuitry and has several headers in the extended portion of the card's PCB.
- the X1 365 also has what appears to be a 2nd S-Video port
Currently there is no offical kernel support for the X1 family. However, a Mandrake JoayoNET (Korean wiki) article explains how to get the SIGMA HDTV5 X1 working under Linux (whether or not these instructions will work for all the cards in the X1 family is unclear, but given their high degree of similarity, it is quite reasonalbe to assume that they should).