Difference between revisions of "Zarlink MT352"
m (Added some details and datasheet link)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
[http://www.pctuner.ru/files/pdf/zarlink_mt352.pdf Zarlink MT352 datasheet on pctuner.ru
Revision as of 01:03, 17 May 2009
The MT352 was originally produced by Mitel. Mitel was rebranded as Zarlink. In October 2005, Zarlink sold its RF Front-End technology (TV tuner and demodulator) business line to Intel. Intel has incorporated the Zarlink products into its Demodulator and Tuner Division (DTD), and they are now marketed under new part numbers.
- The new part number for this chip is probably the Intel CE6353.
- Well-designed and very sensitive.
- Low power consumption (<0.22W).
- Simple programming interface.
- Two-wire serial bus operating as slave transmitter/receiver.
Linux drivers exist. This demodulator provides a unique channel scan feature which is not yet implemented by the Linux driver. Contributors are welcome.