Re: CyberLogin Problems and Fixes !?

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  71 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

All odd ASTRA transponders: set volt to 1, All even ASTRA transponders:
set volt to 0.

I also enabled transponder 103 now (frequency 12.461, pol hor, 27.5 MS).
With this transponder we started to move from cyberlogin to proxy
authentification mode. This requires that the receiver board can set the
MAC filter according to the following scheme:

MAC: 00:02:xx:xx:xx:xx, where xx:xx:xx:xx is the (from your ISP e.g. via
PPP) assigned IP address.

Still in test, any comments are appreciated. Please also take care about
the number of logins (we block after three unsuccessful attempts - then
you have to call the call center :-()

Proxy: 194.177.32.196:8080

Karsten

data planet international GmbH