Re: problems

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Alex wrote:

> - what mpg2mpg does?

in principle it converts ps/pes to avp streams.

> - when compiling gVideo:
> /usr/include/glib.h:66: glibconfig.h: No such file or directory
>
> where can I find the glibconfig.h? I run slackware 7.0

on redhat it's on usr/include. (i've attached my version, but you should
fetch the source, or find where glibconfig.h is on your system - probably
you need to install glib-devel???)

	++dent
--
Thomas Mirlacher	Student of ComputerScience, University of Salzburg
dent@cosy.sbg.ac.at	http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~dent

    [ Part 2, ""  Text/PLAIN (Name: "glibconfig.h")  84 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index