Another Firmware Problem?

I found some Problems with certain DVDs.

There are two Problems.

One ist that from a exact Point on only
the full Jpeg Pictures are played back so you only see
about every 10th Picture. This does only occurs if one came across this
exact Point. starting Playback later results in normal Playback.
in Versions before 0.04 i had to reload the Modules as well.

The other ist that continuosly Fragments of old Pictures
are displayed until the next full Jpeg Frame. I guess
either the Frames that depend on the next full Picture or
the ones that depend on the last full Picture are ignored.
This Problem persists during the whole Movie regardless
at what Point it is started.

Both Problems dont occour with software Playback.
I first suspected a bug in mpg2mpg in both cases but after trying
older Versions i think the first one is beyond mpg2mpg.

Is this a common Problem? Any Hints how to further track down
the Problem?

Beside this im absolutly excited by the LinuxDVB Project!!!

Happy Easter!
             Rolf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index