Re: EON big file download

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 01:01:15AM +0200, Nenad Opsenica wrote:

>     I had success in downloading much greater files than 10MB (in fact,

Last night I have shifted from T114 to T113 and finaly got correctly
downloaded files up to 20 MB. It seems that something in their configuration
is different.

> is, let's say it, "login connection", I mean UDP datagrams are flowing
> between me and EON login server, but proxy for that login server refuses
> to talk with me (or stops talking in middle of the session while I am
> stil logged in to EON!). Yesterday morning there were problems with T113
> and later that dey with T114.

People started talking about another type of authorization (proxy auth -
not separate login program) some time ago. I don't know how people get
such information (and from whom) as I can't even get customer.support@EON
to answer simple questions like is there limit on number of concurent
file downloads, maximum speed, ....

Regards,

Ivo.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index