Re: kidding?

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 09:29:46AM +0200, Karsten Siebert wrote:
> (perhaps those questions should be directed to EON directly in the future):

Yes, if they would answer. But they don't. I sent at least 10 questions
and received just 1 (one) answer.

Problem 1:
I am not getting any announcement message as other subscribers do, and
after exchanging telephone and e-mail conversations with different people
at EON still no messages. They told me it is my e-mail account fault,
and when I asked why am I getting their direct messages and not announcements
I got no reply, and when I asked them to prove me that something is wrong
on my side by sending SMTP log showing response (bad od good) from my
e-mail server they didn't answer.

Problem 2:
I can't change password without calling them or e-mailing them, and their
dealer in my country knows my password so he can use my account.
They have Oracle RDBMS, PHP, ... Can't they make on-line database update?

etc,etc,etc

I know that 15 Euros is low price, but their service level is even lower.
:-((

Why can't they be Fast Internet Provider instead of Broadband Internet
Provider.

Conclusion: use their service because there is no one else (AFAIK) (before
they go out of bussines :-)) )

Regards,

Ivo.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index