DVB driver problem :( - I give up !

Ehlo !

	I was fighting 7 hours on setting Internet Via The Sky on my linux box today ! I've got
 TechnoTrend DVB card. Of couse I use Siemens DVB drivers, I'd tried all of them today ( 0.04, 0.05,
 0.6 ). Everything seems to be allright, I make insmod, there is dvb0 interface in the system. I compile
dvbd for exact driver ( changing files from driver/ directory ), it compiles all right. Launch dvbd, it also
goes allright.
	My netscape through squid gets files from the net with 'bout 30kb/s (T115), but only for 'bout
5 minutes. Then connection lost, squid cannot connect to EOL's T115 proxy. All is back to the order
when I do 'make reload' with the dvbd driver. There is a connection for 'bout 5 minutes again.
	Where can be the problem ? It also happens with 113 and 114 T :(.
	I tried everything today, I know that this is the problem with driver ! (couse only its reload helps).
As i said, i'd tried all of them exept 0.03, becouse i can't compile dvbd for 0.03, I patch dvbrouter.tar.gz
with dvb2.tar.gz than copy that two files from 0.03 driver to /driver directory of dvbd and get error during
compilation (first warning, and later error in dvbd.o, if I don't copy that two files from 0.03 driver than dvbd
doesn't work with 0.03 driver :(, if do don't compile).

	So reasuming, connection lasts only for about 5 minutes on drivers higher than 0.03, and compilation
of dvbd for 0.03 is not possible for me ! Reload of drivers helps, but for few moments again, and i have to reload
it again :(. Where can be the problem ? Anyone'll be so polite to help me ?

	I've tried to search dvb mailinglist but it's impossible to search all of it manually !
	You are my only hope !

greetings, and thanks for help
Michal 'aZZaZel' Pajak

Home | Main Index | Thread Index