Re: RedHat 7.0

Paul Lacatus wrote:

>     Has somebody installed dvb card on a RH 7.0 system ? Drivers does
> not compile , not even the kernel that came with the distribution does
> not compile. The only kernel that compiled without errors for me was the
> 2.4.0 but the system does not boot anymore with the resulted kernel

I've read that RH7.0 comes with GCC 2.96 which might be a problem in
some cases
but there should be a "kgcc" to compile the kernel too though

that's all what I've heard

Martin

========== mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com ==========
=RSA-PGP-Key ID:0x81783FE7 DH-PGP-Key ID:0x6B66589A=

My other computer is an abacus.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index