Re: Bezugsquelle fuer Siemens-DVB-S

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

> IMHO a good German reseller for the DVB-S Card (and accesories like the CI
> Module for both PCI and 3.5 Zoll) is http://www.dbd-shop.de

The Hauppauge card is really easy to get.

My favorite web shop is
    http://www.reichelt.de
everything I ever ordered from them was here within 48 hours
and their prices on some components are ridiculously low.

For the dvb-s card they charge DM 489, the CI costs DM 199.
Their shipping charge is DM 6,45 if you pay by direct debit.

Simply go to
    http://www.reichelt.de
and enter dvb into the search text field in the lower left
corner of the window.

Another good web shop is
    http://www.kmelektronik.de
they have a wide selection of computer stuff (however, they do
not carry small electronic components) and most of the time they
deliver within 3 days. If you do not get a delivery note E-mail
from them within 24 hours, it usually helps to get in touch
with them. ;-)
They do not have the CI and the dvb-s card costs DM 459.
Their shipping charge is DM 19 + DM 3 COD = DM 22.

Other sites worth mentioning include
*  http://www.fortknox.de
   I have not ordered from them yet.
   For the dvb-s card they charge DM 479, the CI costs DM 179.
*  http://www.mix-computer.de
   I never ended up ordering from them - they never had the stuff
   I wanted in stock. Their price is DM 460 for the dvb-s card,
   they do not have the CI.
*  http://www.alternate.de
   I have not ordered from them yet.
   They do not have the CI and the dvb-s card costs DM 469.
*  http://www.snogard.de
   They have some good prices, but they delivered stuff to me
   twice that did not work and gave me a hard time about it.
   They do not have the CI and the dvb-s card costs DM 465.

Of course, as has been mentioned on this list several times,
we really ought to buy the Siemens card, as Siemens is the
only company that was willing to support the open source linux
driver development.

Does anyone know where we can get the original Siemens card?

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index