streamcutter - new version 0.92

Hi,

I made a new version of streamcutter. To save me from
writing the same again over and over, here is the HISTORY:

     0.91:
      - Added a DVB driver patch to the distribution
        and the installation directions to the INSTALL file.
      - Added the directory "util" for some mini scripts.

     0.92:
      - Replaced the DVB driver patch by a compatibility fix
        in streamcutter and a command line option to set the
        output stream header. See online help (-h).

      - Streamcutter can (at least now) handle AV_PES as well as MPEG or others.

      - I found the bug, why the GUI thread sometimes hung. Grep for
        invokeLater to learn about.
      - I fixed the out-of-memory bug which appeared sometimes on saving.
      - The slider is dragable now.
      - Now output filename and filepath are separate fields. Only the
        filename auto-changes on "play selected".

      (Still it is not possible to "save all". I started a completely redesigned
       version with this feature enabled, but I miss enough spare time. Therefore
       I choosed to make this release based on the old design in between.)

You can find it under
     http://homepages.munich.netsurf.de/Thomas.Schuett/streamcutter

cu,
  Thomas

PS: I don't have much feedback. Is anybody using the tool ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index