Re: new VDR is great - VDR hangs with outcommand error

Thomas Jagoditsch wrote:

> hi all.
>
> first of all - thanks to klaus.
>
> the new epg is GREAT - now even my wife (who starts to curse low-
> voiced every time i touch the pc's keyboard) says it "was worth the
> effort" *g*.
>
> seriously, VDR IMHO has made some big steps forward with the
> "schedule" menu. the point and click recording is superb.

Thanks!

However, I can't take all the credit for this, since almost everything
regarding the EPG was implemented by Robert Schneider. I merely did some
final touchup and menu integration.

So thanks again to Robert for a major contribution to VDR!

Klaus