[linux-dvb] Re: TREMENDOUS VDR and is there a ADR?

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I had written some posts that I had problem since I have a CI in my system...
> That's true and untrue: vdr don't work after the first make insmod, but if
> I do a make reload (sometimes 2,3,4 and even 5 times), then it works, and
> that's really great ;-)

I noticed the same thing with driver 0.8. Only after 'make reload' is it
possible to do recordings.

> [...]
>
> We all know the so great (specially with lirc...) feature of VDR, some times
> ago, there were posts about teletext: is there some news about it?

Somebody would have to implement a "teletext collector" (much like the
cSchedules etc. classes in eit.c) that collects all the teletext pages.
>From there it should be possible to display the data via the OSD.

> And as I am: there are some really good radio on sat, is there some kind of
> ADR planned? Could be nice to have some direct mp3 reccording, or wav, such
> that we could burn CD ;-)

Personally I don't have plans like that at the moment.

Greetings
Klaus