[linux-dvb] Re: Support for Pinnacle PCTV Sat

Am Son, 04 Feb 2001 schrieben Sie:
> Hello,
  Hi !

> I've the PCTV Sat card from Pinnacle. I've chosen it because of its lower price
> and its video-in on board. Some more information about it you can read on
> http://www.pinnaclesys.de/de/product.asp?product_id=521&page_id=2 (mostly in
> english).
> At this time I have to use the buggy windows software that came with the card.
> I would be very interessted in a linux solution. Is there already any
> development on the way? Or are there special problems?

I think it is a rather big problem, because the pinnacle I've seen has nothing
in common to the  Hauppauge DVB.
It is a One-Chip  Card (I never saw something like that before, the F-Inputs
are directly connected to one Chip in the middle of the Card - no explicit
Tuner-Part....

As the "original" DVB driver aren't as stable as they should, I don't think
there is a linux support in the near future.

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

----