[linux-dvb] Re: Fix for vdr bug: repeat does not work with LIRC remote controls.

Hi,

> I wonder why nobody else reported this to Klaus or to me.
> Is nobody using vdr with LIRC?

of course I do, almost every day.
But I never had repeat (should I without a patch?) though I missed it
sometimes.
With irw i see about two lines a second, increasing a counter each time
until the key is released. So this side looks good. Any idea how to
activate such a nice feature?

I have some other real problem for some time now:
It`s almost impossible to stop fast forward via lirc. Stopping fast back
works, not always - but much better. Does somebody else see this also?
irw output looks good here too, so the problem can`t be LIRC.

I didn`t post here because 'cause I didn`t look for the problem closer
myself yet. But maybe somebody has the solution already.
I`m still using vdr 0.68, dvb 0.8, lirc 0.6.0.

By the way: watched my first DVD this weekend. Subtitles crashed but
everything I needed worked great. Many thanks to Matjaz.

Michael

---