[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C card

Hi,
I'm just new to this list, so if my few questions somewhere answered in
any FAQ, I'd like any hints.

My target is video displaying system with one output card for different sources
(captures from TV, MPEG2, DV [firewire] without re/encoding
DV sources to MPEG2).

In some parts of the sources I found some defines for RGB/YUV constants.
Do they apply to grabbing only or is it possible to feed either a DVB-s/DVB-c
card with a RGB/VUY (packed/planar) data stream on their video output port ?

Is the analog TV addon board, available for siemens DVB-c board, supported too ?
If yes does it allow MPEG2 capture of analog cable TV ?

--

mfg

  Stefan Lucke (Stefan.Lucke@snafu.de)

---