[linux-dvb] AW: no irdeto

Hi Klaus,

I have a very similar setup to watch Premiere programs, and this works fine
for me, beside the following weird effects:

1) After first startup one has to reset the CI-CAM by removing and
re-installing it (this is no problem with only one DVB-card).
2) When switching to a non-decryptable channel (Mediaguard or similar) the
decrypter hangs (no more Betacrypt programs) and the same procedure applies
to reset the CI-CAM
3) Only the dvb 0.8.1 and dvb 0.7.1 driver work with the CI-CAM. Neither
0.8.0 nor the CVS snapshot (some weeks ago) show the desired decrypted
contents.

regards

Rolf

---