[linux-dvb] Re: AW: no irdeto

I have nearly the same Problem (3 DVB Cardīs in the System) - But i only
have it often if i connect the CAM to the CARD with the Lowest ID - if i connect
it to the CARD with the highest ID - there is no Problem.

I think there is a BUG in the Driver - also if i use 2 CAMīs connected each
to one of the DVB-S Cardīs - only on CARD can Decrypt - the other one doesnīt
use the CAM...

My idea was to connect the IRDETO CAM to CARD1 and the SECA CAM to card2 -
but this donīt work - if i connect both camīs to on CARD (with the highest ID)
- it works fine..

---