[linux-dvb] mpegtools & mplex2

#include <hallo.h>

The current CVS-Version of mpegtool doesn't compile

Makefile:75: .depend: No such file or directory
g++  -M ctools.c mainc.c ringbuffy.c cpptools.cc main.cc  bits.cpp
buffer.cpp domplex.cpp inits.cpp inptstrm.cpp interact.cpp mplex.cpp
multplex.cpp systems.cpp timecode.cpp -I../../driver > .depend
g++ -c -g -Wall -O2 -I../../driver   cpptools.cc
g++ -c -g -Wall -O2 -I../../driver   main.cc
main.cc: In function `int main(int, char **)':
ctools.h:493: too few arguments to function `void ts_demux2(int, int, int,
unsigned int, unsigned int)'
main.cc:181: at this point in file
ctools.h:493: too few arguments to function `void ts_demux2(int, int, int,
unsigned int, unsigned int)'
main.cc:300: at this point in file
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

I tried mplex

I tried a recording i did with driver 0.7

av_pes2pes <blub> > in
mplex -t MPEG2 -o out in

I tried the result with "the Hardware" and with xmovie. With both the
audio stops about 14 seconds after the beginning. And the video hangs
after 42 seconds (Video is only tested with xmovie)

A "more current" PES recording with the CVS-driver which was current
Feburary 03 show no problems at all.

But i can't "really" compare that because i have only about 100MB big
"native" PES-files wheras i have 2GIG av_pes files. (The test above was
with a 1Gig file)

Bis denn

---