[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-S under Linux RedHat with kernel 2.4.2

Hi guys,

I installed the Siemens DVB-S card into my linux box running Redat with kernel
2.4.2 . After plugged the DBB-S card, I download the siemens driver 0.8.2 for
Linux and I followed all instructions described into the Readme file under DVB
directory.

This is my installation procedure.
1 - I firstly ran make under DVB/driver without error.
2 - I secondly ran make insmod command without error.
3 - I ran makedev.napi with success.
4 - I ran make under the directory DVB/libdvb without error.
5 - I executed make under the directory DVB/apps without error.
6 - I copied the file the two configuration files  (.dvbrc and .xtvrc) under /root
7 - I executed gVideo without error but nothing appears on my screen.
8 - Also I tried to change the channels without success.

I've a dish oriented to Hotbird 13° East connected to my DVB-S card.
My graphical card is Matrox G400 and I configured XWindows with 16bpp
and after  32 bpp without success.

Did you think my video card is good ?
Why I can't get TV stream with gVideo ?
Does anyone get the same problem ?