[linux-dvb] Fast-Dazzle-Card turns PC to Personal-Video-recorder

I'm sorry to boke the rule.  I was just to lazy to translate.

Fast-Dazzle will launch on CeBIT 2001 the PC video recorder card
"tv4me".  There will be a time-shifting and a picture in picture
function.  It will also be possible to program this card via the
internet.

On 2001-03-02 14.50, Joerg Schoeppe wrote:
> > --- Fast-Dazzle-Karte macht PC zum Personal-Videorekorder ---
> > Fast-Dazzle will auf der CeBIT 2001 die Videorekorderkarte tv4me
> > (gesprochen wie englisch "tv for me") vorstellen. Zu den Funktionen
> > gehoeren Time-Shifting und eine Bild-in-Bild-Funktion. Das Geraet
> > laesst sich ausser direkt am Rechner auch ueber das Internet
> > programmieren.
> > http://www.golem.de/0103/12696.html

Here is the (babelfish.altavista.com) translation:

  Almost Dazzle wants to present on the CeBIT 2001 the video
  recorder card tv4me (spoken like English " tv for ME "). To the
  functions time Shifting belong and a picture in display function.
  The device can be programmed except direct at the computer also
  over Internet.

---