[linux-dvb] Making "Non-PS-MPEG2-Files" or remux streams recorded with vdr for using them in (e.g.) FlaskMpeg

Ulrich Gierschner writes:
 > Hi !
 >
 > Can anybody tell me how to make such Files generated from "vdr-source-Files" ?
 >
 > I tried "remux /video/%Simpsons/datumvonirgenndwann/001.vdr 2048 1 >
 > /video/Simpsonst_remuxed.mpg
 > With the effect, that the about 600 Meg source file became a non-running 2 Gig
 > OutFile ....

You need to use mplex. mplex --help tells you how.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de