[linux-dvb] DVB-s for EON still not working

Hi!
I wrote some time ago saying that I can't get working my DVB-s hauppauge card under Linux, and I must rewrite to punctuate that I STILL can't make it work, but I have some possible more hint (?) that may help you understan which is my problem. Sometimes, after I load the modules and succeed in seeing any kind of Satellite Channel (only Free ones for now, as I don't have the CIM), I start looking on the dvb0 device, and it seems to receive a lot of packets very quicly, I think for the EON Multicast services, so it seems that the card is correctly working even for networking, my next step is: How should I configure all to make it work correctly for unicast? I'm getting really Crazy, please Help me...
Can you send me your dvbd.conf that you actually use to make EON connection?
Ciao Massimiliano

---