[linux-dvb] FW: Problems with RCU (LIRC) while replaying

Hi Christian,

danke Dir. Das war offensichtlich das Problem.

And for the non-german-speaking people on this list:

Christian suggested to check whether DMA is on for the HDDs (hdparam -d1
/dev/hd?). If not the IRQ for lirc is lost during heavy utilization of the
HDD.

Thanks for your help.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Harling

mailto:benjamin.harling@web.de

Telefon (0531) 52255 * Telefax (0531) 2506787