[linux-dvb] FAQ -> questions ;-)

Hello,

great to have a FAQ. Thanks very much to the writer :-))))

In question 2.10, I see:
vidmem=
helps the saa7146 to find the location of the video memory

vidlow=
helps the saa7146 to find the location of the video memory

Should I set those value somewhere in Makefile of the driver
since I have no more xvideo extension from a certain times?

And I also see:
init_chan=0,1
to which the card is initally switch

In the Makefile that I have (latest CVS) I have 2, what does that mean?

And last question, about CVS:

I get CVS version with

#!/bin/tcsh

echo DVB
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv -q -z3 co DVB
(... follow the other CVS I take).

Is it the "latest" CVS version (0.9), what are the modulename for
the other tree?

Thanks you very much,

	Greg