[linux-dvb] Question about NAPI section filtering

Steve Brown writes:
 > I have a feed where all the PMT's have the same PID. The PMT sections
 > seem concatenated until a ts block is filled and the remaining PMT
 > sections are in a following ts block.
 >
 > The section filter reasonably only returns the first section in each ts
 > block.
 >
 > How do I get access to the remaining PMT sections other than the first
 > in each block?

Which card are you using, the Siemens/Technotrend/Hauppauge with
AV7110 or the TT-budget/WinTVNova?

If it is the Siemens kind card I cannot do anything about it. The section
parsing is partially done in hardware and partially in the part of the
ARM firmware/application which comes as binary only from TI.
I still would be interested in the exact filter settings. Did you
apply the patch I posted a few days ago? (I did not check this into
the 0.8 driver yet, because I got no response if this solved the
problem for the other person).

If it is the budget or Nova card the software filter might need
adjustments. I accept patches:-)

Ralph

---