[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with n-tv

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 06:00:53PM +0100, Peter Funk wrote:
> Marcus Kuba:
> >
> > AFAIR there can be some problems with DECT-phones and a few channels.. I
> > believe n-tv was one of them. Could it be something like that?
>
> This effects analog sat only.

No, this is not true. I had a problem with my DECT phone and at least
Pro-7 and Sat1. I guess the other channels on the transponder were
affected, too.
After moving the base station a bit (it was right next to the computer),
the problem disappeared. I can still see some distortions (not as bad as
the original problem) when I move the phone to the back of the computer.

But I guess this has nothing to do with n-tv as it is on a different
transponder.

cu,
Lars

--
If you're right 90% of the time, why quibble about the remaining 3%?

---