[linux-dvb] Re: IR Receiver in CI-Interface

>The documentation I have includes the description of library calls
>which handle the infrared hardware but it does not explain the
>involved data structures very well.
>There are entries for pulse lengths for the codes and pre-codes, etc.
>which is in fact all very similar to the LIRC remote descriptions but
>the exact meaning, used time units, etc. are not clear.
>There is another document they refer to for more detailed description
>but I do not have that.
>
>Ralph
>

>---
>Info:
linux-dvb" as subject.

Hi Ralph,

is there a chance to get the missing document in future ?? Or is there a
chance to get the meaning of the parm via a trial and error process .. I
would start trying as soon as I have my 3.5" CI. It would just mean one
additional hardware less for most VDR Boxes out there :-)

Greetings
Stefan

---