[linux-dvb] Reporting Recording/Switching Problems after trying different Cha nges

Hello again, after my first post i get a lot of answers witch i tried out,
heres my report.
1. Havend cheked Signal streng of Sattelite, next on List
2. After downloaded a new Channellist frm DXandy i get an List in VDR witch
no Channel nummbers, i switch a little and go to edit one channel in the
edit i press new channel and get the same witch a new number a the end of
the List. After i do so a few times suddenly all cahnnels get a Number
acording to there actuell Places.
And the best is switching works better!! Also Prem has no Problems if i wait
3 to 5 Sek. per Channel. Dont no why.
3. But always getting Errors at recording times,
-Unable to sync, dropped 981904 bytes
-free buffer space dipped into limit. 100449<104857
-video data stream broken
4. After setting DMA by hand, Lirc going better and system reports faster an
OSD

Problems are growing after idle Time, Heavy Switching and EPGscanning. If i
do a reboot befor recordings it works fine.

I know that this Problem of heavy switching has also beeing a Problem in the
Windows Softversion, in there PostingList it seems the are now having fixed
the Problem.
Same to CAmProblems witch fast switching.

Please dont repley Win is Junk (I know that) iam no Programmer but i think
Problems are the same and the Solutions on the card based on the same
Hardwarepoints. Mayby a talk to the Coders there can help to prevent time
and diskussion.

---
MfG.
Bernd Hoose - Arnold Druck GmbH