[linux-dvb] Re: Driver Probs mit Kernel 2.4.1

Hi Guido!

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 07:37:06PM +0100, Guido Fiala wrote:

> >> Do you use XFree 4.x? Just a idea: Perhaps this DRI-modes in
> >> /etc/X11/XF86Config are to restrictive?
>
> Tryed to comment out/remove the line "omit dga extension" ?

Thanks for the tip, but that was not the problem. gVideo itself
works fine when being used with bttv. This must be an issue
between gVideo and the dvb driver (or something with the kernel).

See also my other informative mail about that subject.

Best regards,

Reinhard
--
E-Mail: reinhard@suamor.de
New GnuPG Public Key available on request

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --

---