[linux-dvb] FYI Lineo - convergence

Hello to all,
I donīt want to interrupt discussions here - just info about whatīs
going on at convergence. As maybe read or heard about, Lineo Inc
announced a LoI to acquire convergence integrated media GmbH. The deal
is not closed so far and thatīs the reason why convergence didnīt
announced it on itīs own. We believe that with Lineo we have a great
opportunity to enter faster and more global the market of Digital-TV
with Linux. And we see a good perspective to converge their work on
products like mobiles or pdaīs with our developments. We are driving
this to make Linux in this area a big success. Important for me here at
this mailing-list
is to tell you that Lineo and convergence totally agreed that there will
be no changes on our philosophy and strategy about Open Source and
supporting related projects.

Best regards and have fun

Bernd Curanz
CEO