[linux-dvb] problems :)

hi!

as usual i want to give a summary of the problems
i.ve encountered:

i.m using kernel 2.4.1, latest DVB0.9 and VDR 0.71

.) rebooting with CAMs inserted doesn.t work most of the
    time. the picture stays black, and the "convergence"
    message reappears serveral times. after pulling
    the CAMs and reloading the DVB everything works
    fine again. the best workaround is to pull the CAMs,
    reboot, after n-tv appears wait some seconds, then
    to insert both CAMs at the same time.
.) what works with this configuration is the following:
    there where some problems, that after watching a
    recording, no scrambled channels could be viewed.
    this works fine now.
.) changing languages of encrypted channels doesn.t work.
    that would be my most wanted feature!!!
.) i can.t change the value of "set system time" in the
    setup menu. it stays on "yes" and can.t be changed
    to "no".
.) i can.t compile VDR under this configuration.
    i get the following output:

g++ -g -02 -Wall -m486 -c -DREMOTE_LIRC -DVFAT -I../DVB/driver dvbapi.c
dvbapi.c: In method ´cReplayBuffer::~cReplayBuffer()':
dvbapi.c:974: `VID_PLAY_CLEAR_BUFFER` undeclared (first use of this function)
dvbapi.c:974: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dvbapi.c:974: for each function it appears in.)
dvbapi.c: In method `void cReplayBuffer::Action()`:
dvbapi.c:998: confused y earlier errors, bailing out
make: *** [dvbapi.o] Error 1

(this text way typed in (not copy-paste) so maybe it.s not
100% correct)

can anybody help? i mostly understand what my PC tries to tell
me, but can.t cure it. ;)

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>