[linux-dvb] Re: Wrong time in VDR

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

> A Few days ago, the time mentioned in the OSD of VDR was korrekt.
> Since yesterday, when I programmed Simpsons i saw that the "VDR" Clock is an
> hour too early...
>
> I remembered that I could change the CET Value in a config File but I can't
> find it any more ?!
>
> Do they have in Britain summertime already in March or is something going
wrong
> at my linux Box .. ? (System clock works fine)

hi ulrich!

same with me, but the time difference is plus 2 hours.
what i also wrote was, that i can.t change the setting for "set
system time". my keys are configured correctly, (i can change
all other values), and if i look into the "setup.conf" file,
the values for "set system time" = 30. that.s strange isn.t it??

the system time doesn.t update to the time sent by the channels,
as long as i don.t go to the setup menu and press "ok" when "set
system time" is highlighted, and wait for about 30 seconds for
the system time to be updated.

i.m using kde - no suse7.1, and also can.t find the file where
the timezone is to be changed.

pls help someone... :)

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller