[linux-dvb] Re: Wrong time in VDR

Am Fre, 09 Mär 2001 schrieben Sie:

> > As I say: I remember in an older version of VDR the Clock-"swicht" could be
> > changed  (GMT +x rours   x could be 0 to 23 hours if I am right ?)
>
> Are you sure? I don't recall any feature like that...

Hmm ... not as sure as I were before you wrote that :-)  Now I think I saw it
somewhere else ...

> The "SetSystemTime" flag in VDR's 'setup.conf' is either '0' or
> '1' (it's actually a boolean flag) and controls whether the time
> shall be taken from the data stream. There is no time zone mechanism
> behind this.

But this way, you can only take the time from Satellite within the
daylight-saving periode (?!), because a few weeks GMT and CET are equal to each
other. (If i remember correctly to the analogue SkyOne teletext clock ......)

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

---