[linux-dvb] AW: Re: How to setup VDR with SuSE

Hello,

I am still having problems to get things running in automatic
mode.
Where do I have to put the DVB driver?
I added the following lines to /etc/modules.conf
#dvb
alias char-major-81 dvb
alias char-major-81-0 dvb

I also copied all *.o files from DVB/driver to /lib/modules/2.4.0
When I reboot the system nothing happens. The module is not listed
when I run lsmod. When I start the dvb-driver manually, then every-
thing is OK.

What is missing?

Cu Jens

---