[linux-dvb] Where can I buy a siemens DVB-S card ?

    [ The following text is in the "latin1" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

I want to buy a Siemens DVB-S card.
But I don't find a vendor, where I can buy it.
All the vendors mentioned at your sides don't sell this card :(

Any hints for me ?

Thank you.

--
Gruß

   Dieter Bloms (dbloms@suse.de)

Key fingerprint = C54E EAD2 784A 5402 C4E4  A58A 414A AEA1 9038 7583

---