[linux-dvb] Re: dvbs driverand new hauppauge model 564

> As some of you know, Hauppauge brought a new model of their DVB-S Card
out.
> The loop-trough port no longer exists and a remote control belongs to the
> new package.
> The problem is, the new card is not 100% compatble to the Siemems card.
> It seems the problmen coheres with the tuner. When I choose a channel I
get
> the message: tuner type not set.

Is there anyone out there who got the new model to work? This may be just a
configuration issue?! Ralph told me that he has no information about the new
hardware revision. If this is a driver problem, there won't be an updated
driver for a while :-/

hh

---