[linux-dvb] Re: Teletext on RTL

On looking at the transponder (12188h), I've noticed that some channels (RTL
Austria and RTL Swiss) are encrypted.  Maybe the teletext for RTL is
encrypted as well?

However,  there is clear teletext on the following PIDs: 65 ("Super RTL"), 68
("RTL II"), 71 ("Vox") and 105 ("RTL World").  Is "RTL World" the teletext
for RTL?

Regards,

Dave.

On Monday 12 March 2001 18:17, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Robert.Schneider@lotus.com wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > has anyone succeeded in getting teletext on RTL. From many channels.conf
> > files I have repeatedly seen that the TTID should be 32 and that's what a
> > scan of the transponders reports, too. However, RTL is the only channel
> > where I cannot get teletext on my TV.
> >
> > Something wrong with my TV?
>
> Doesn't work here, either. I have the TT-PID at 32.
> Maybe RTL is not broadcasting TT via DVB-Sat?
>
> With Sat.1 it works fine.
>
> Klaus

---