[linux-dvb] WG: n-tv gone again

Hello Michael,

i can confirm your problems with some TV-Channels (n-tv, MTV, Alice, Video
Italia (and Viva?)). They exist since i started playing with DVB
(i think i started with driver version 0.7.x in November 2000 or so).
I applied the patch too and saw the same result: At this moment
was everything ok, but the next day every probs were back.

I don't think that it is the hardware (card/dish/signal strength/DECT
telephone) because the windows software (siemens) does not show such
effects at all.

All the other channels are working perfect for me. As the affected
programms are not interesting for me, i saw no problem in this
fact so far.

Markus

> Hello,
>
> anyone else who lost n-tv today? All other stations are ok, didn`t had
> ORF for quite a time.
> As for Klaus the patch in VES1893 brought back n-tv for me immediatly
> last time. But i didn`t touch anything there today.
>
> What signal strengths are normal (measured with sdb-02)? I measure 8.1dB
> currently, which is more than the 7.xdB i see usually. (I have a
> relatively small dish)
>
> Michael

---