[linux-dvb] Re: dvbs driverand new hauppauge model 564

> I just recently got a new Hauppauge DVB-S card (no loop-thru,
> instead remote control and SPDIF-out).  As a note to these of you which
> are thinking about getting a hauppauge card: The box does not mention
> any of the new or missing old features.

There is a barcode label at the bottom of the box which includes the model
number 564. But I don't think you will be able to get the old model any more
anyway thanks to the article in c't magazine ;-)

BTW, you talked to Technotrend and they told you that they modified the
board layout. I wonder: are they producing the new model only for Hauppauge
or will the new layout soon appear on Technotrend- and Siemens-branded
cards, too?

hh

---