[linux-dvb] Re: dvbs driverand new hauppauge model 564

Hi

There is some info on the chips (if you know all ready sorry)...

The second-generation chip set  It consists of the VES1893 analog-ready
satellite receiver chip,
http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/acrobat/other/cms/ves1893.pdf

And the other chip.. search on...

http://eu.st.com/