[linux-dvb] Get Siemens DVB-S card running

Hi all,

I am new to linuxtv and especially to this mailing list so
please do not hesitate to point me towards any FAQs or posting policies.
I just obtained the Siemens DVB card and now I have real problems to
get it running under SUSE Linux 7.1

I followed the instructions in the INSTALL doc.
Compiling all the stuff went fine, but starting
the gVideo application returns:

sol1# ./gVideo
Could not open /dev/ost/qpskfe0
/dev/ost/qpskfe0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/sec0
/dev/ost/sec0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: No such file or directory
setting dev to /dev/video
msize: 0x00900000
Screensize:1280x1024
DGA Version 2.0
addr: 0xf6000000
Depth: 16
BPP: 16
Found DVB input file /root/.dvbrc

The screen stays green, no TV to see :-(

What to do to install the missing devices?
Any help or hints appreciated.

Thanks
Karsten

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
KM

Karsten Morisse
Fachhochschule / University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück
Standort Westerberg, Albrechtstraße 30
D-49076 Osnabrück
Fon:  +49-(0)541-969-3615
Mail:  kamo@fhos.de