[linux-dvb] Re: Autoloading dvb-driver modules

> When I use "insmod" to load the dvb-modules everything is fine.
> Is there a way to define the sequence, in which the modules are
> autoloaded by the vdr program (I have done a depmod -a and all modules
> and the firmware is loacated in /lib/modules/2.4.0/misc)?
>
> I thing the wrong autoloading sequence is causing my problems.

The way would be using
pre-install dvb /sbin/insmod ...;/sbin/insmod ...
and/or
post-install dvb /sbin/insmod ...
lines in /etc/modules.conf. Eventually making pauses between loading the
modules...
Theoretically you can copy the "make insmod" behavior this way.

---