[linux-dvb] CI/CAM-Problem

Hello...

I've got a Hauppauge DVB-S, a CI-Module from Siemens and an IRDETO 4.7
(the DVB-S is a used one, the CI and CAM are new).
The DVB-S works flawlessly with DVB 0.8.2 and VDR 0.71 under Redhat 6.1
with kernel 2.2.12.
But when I try to use the CAM, as soon as I put it in the Slot, I get the
following:

Mar 16 00:58:47 localhost kernel: commandrequest error
Mar 16 00:58:47 localhost kernel: dvb: filter shutdown error :9
Mar 16 00:58:49 localhost kernel: commandrequest error
Mar 16 00:58:49 localhost kernel: dvb: filter shutdown error :9
Mar 16 00:58:51 localhost kernel: commandrequest error
Mar 16 00:58:52 localhost kernel: dvb: ARM RESET
Mar 16 00:58:53 localhost kernel: dvb: filter shutdown error :65535
Mar 16 00:58:53 localhost last message repeated 4 times
Mar 16 00:58:55 localhost kernel: outcommand error 1
Mar 16 00:58:55 localhost kernel: dvb: ARM RESET

and the VDR hangs completely. If I leave it this way, it doesn't take
long and I get some kind of kernel-panic and the whole system freezes. If
I pull the CAM, it takes a few moments until VDR get's restarted by the
runvdr-script and then all works as before.
I don't believe it's the software, because under windows the behaviour is
similar. Any ideas how to find out which part is wrong? It could be the
interface on the DVB-S, it could be the CI-module (although this is quite
implausible since I currently have two of them and exchanging didn't
help) or it could be the CAM. Unfortunately I have no other CI-Receiver
to test it... (anybody living in Leonberg/near Stuttgart?)

Greetings,   Marcus

---